Snow Daze Question

During Snow Daze at Arlberg, are they selling off older gear making room for new stuff? Or do they generally have new gear at discounted prices? Wife is looking for randonee gear.

Administrator
    Not sure Ray. What all does A. need re: gear? It's possible I have stuff that will help -- not the newest gear but it might help get her going.

Snow Daze Question

We are in the market for newer gear. Thanks Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Snow Daze. It seemed to be mostly outside retailers filling the store with their gear at mildly discounted prices. We looked at randonee boots for the wife and the markdown was less that exciting on most of the gear we saw. Got a helmet, pants and jacket for child #1.

Administrator
    Nate can probably give ideas on sourcing some of the gear (e.g., Dynafit bindings) online. Boots are trickier -- getting a good fit for many people means trying on a variety of boots -- sometimes in a variety of sizes. Besides checking our local stores (Arlberg and LMA) check out Pro Ski Service in North Bend if travels are taking you that way -- to my knowledge the carry the widest selection of AT gear in the region.