Fall Local Trail Conditions

Sage Hills - 11/5, a few puddles here and there but no major trail damage. However, there was a trail maintenance group doing work from Day Drive north and they did about 1/4 worth of work. They looked to be mostly middle school aged kids. The trail is pretty rough through that section and I'm not quite sure why they were "maintaining" it as it was already pretty buffed out and smooth.

Red Hill - 11/5, AlanS reported muddy and possibly unrideable conditions about 1/2 way up. Red Devil was not as bad.

Ski Hill/Freund/Rosy Boa - 10/30, despite the rain, the trails were in great shape

Twin Peaks/Number Two Canyon - 10/29, still in pretty good shape, two large trees down on Road Rage and some riders are starting a non-sustainable reroute. If only I knew how to use a chainsaw safely...

Squilchuck - from what I've heard from Matt's posts is done for the season

Saddle Rock/Jacobsen Preserve - wife ran it and said biking would not be a good option until it dries out

Any others?

Homestead is in perfect shape right now. Get it before it gets sloppy. Never seen it running this fast.