Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bowl 4 was pretty sweet today when I dropped in around noon. 1-2" of wet new snow on an nice consolidated base. The groomers are a little lumpy down toward the lot but great skiing before this next storm.

Administrator
    Nice. But not nearly as nice as sitting at the computer typing.

Anybody want to ski this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0623.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	814.7 KB 
ID:	1877
    It's the NE gully on Three Brothers. The large buttress on the E side of the brothers separates it from Gold Creek Basin to the S. Both drain to Etienne(Negro) Creek. Looking at the topo it's probably 3200 vf off the summit of the East Brother to Etienne Creek in one shot.

Administrator
    I'd love to ski this with you. Tied up this weekend but some chance I could do it in the middle of next week?? Know anything about the access up Etienne Creek right now?

I don't think I have enough time middle of next week but maybe the weekend. Don't know anything about the Etienne Creek route. I was thinking Shaser Creek over the shoulder of Iron into Gold Creek Basin. Maybe use bikes on the approach.

Administrator
    Next two weekends are tied up for me. Seems like access over Iron Mountain is going to be an out of snow, into snow, out of snow affair -- good route earlier when you can ski it all.
    Do you know anything about accessing Etienne Creek from down low near Highway 97 and using roads/ and trails bordering the creek?
    Map shows a trail but I've never traveled it -- seems like there are private land issues.

I might ask Peter Valaas if he has any insight, he's talked about being up Etienne before.