Below is a thread from the Climbing Chatter emails from this week about the ice climbing conditions up the Tumwater area at Lworth.
-Sarah Shaffer

Yes, and Comic Book Hero looks great as well. *The Funnel (AKA Hubba Hubba) is as fat as I’ve ever seen it…did it yesterday and it was really fun! *This is shaping up to be the best ice year in decades! **

Mark Shipman

On 30 January 2017 at 22:03, Chris Dickinson*<speanbridge@googlemail.com>*wrote:
Was driving through Tumwater en route to ski Lichtenberg yesterday and noted that there's decent
looking ice above the old pipeline road. In particular the route described in WA Ice as Plastic Fantastic Lover
appears to be "in" and an ice line above and left of that.* Some photos attached.

I am free this midweek, from Tues on, and keen for an outing if anyone is free.* I do not have a lead rack or ropes*
with me, (all back home in Scotland) but have tools, crampons, harness, hat etc.* Based Nahahum.

Give me a shout if this may be for you.* I am happy to do alternate leads up to WI4. Even be happy to go in for a half day and do one route.

Cheers
Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice overview 1.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	1841