Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Leaving the northern summit of twin peaks on the single track heading north, the snow patch is just after where the road/trail makes a hard right heading down the north ridge and right after that the road gets crazy steep. This is above the part where you have to walk up over the rocks where it appears the western shoulder road joins up. I haven't gone on that western shoulder road but I might try it next time, the insane steep part is un rideable but the part before that is fun single track, though very fast and laden with small loose rocks.

Administrator
    Nice. And nice day to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by SNSTREXGRTR69 View Post
    Leaving the northern summit of twin peaks on the single track heading north, the snow patch is just after where the road/trail makes a hard right heading down the north ridge and right after that the road gets crazy steep. This is above the part where you have to walk up over the rocks where it appears the western shoulder road joins up. I haven't gone on that western shoulder road but I might try it next time, the insane steep part is un rideable but the part before that is fun single track, though very fast and laden with small loose rocks.
    The other route around the west shoulder and traversing the north side is much nicer and longer, I stopped going the other way years ago. It's all old road but feels like singletrack for much of the route.