Dear Friends,
We are gearing up for our 4th Annual Ride the Mountains Event Starting on Blewett and ending in the Teanaway Valley. The Past 3 years we have raised money to help Individuals Struggling with Neurological diseases. My wife Lorie and I have had 3 family members die from these diseases. This years event is July 8th. We would love for you to come join us in the event we have a Mt bike event, a road bike event and a hike. If you cant do that you can at least come and Join our BBQ at the end of the day. Please consider sponsoring me on the ride . I ride 50 miles on trails and forest service roads climbing over 3800 ft and dropping over 4000 ft. Please help us help those struggling with these diseases. Each year we help someone with very specific needs from Wheel chair Ramps to computers that speak for them when they no longer can. Please consider being a part of www.ridethemountains.org Please visit and sponsor my ride! Or Ride and Hike yourself $65 entry donation or $100 family donation includes T-shirt and BBQ. Come Join the fun!! 100% goes to Help those fighting Nurological Disease!